Danolosa is an insulating slab consisting of porous concrete, which acts as a mechanical protection over an extruded polystyrene base, resulting in a durable and practicable insulated surface.
- Effective thermal insulation and paving in one piece.
- Large filtering capacity.
- Compatible with any waterproofing system.
- High mechanical strength which enables :
Significantly lightens the weight of the roof compared to other types of heavy protection.
Provides service access to the deck:
- Support of HVAC equipment and facilities.
- Protects the membrane from mechanical damage and temperature variations
Modification of the uses of the deck (from non-walking to accessible):
- Provides a path in gravel finish roofs, self-protected (mortar, deck) green roofs...
- Easy access to facilities.
- Creation of useful space available for maintenance.
- Transformation of the gravel finish roofs.
- Rehabilitation of self-protected roofs.
DANOPREN is Extruded Poly Styrene Rigid Thermal Insulation Board with High Dense Closed Cell Structure having Ship-lap Edges and smooth finish.